What Us Unique?
We offer services and quality care second to none.
We believe that there is more to quality hearing health care than state-of-the-art medicine. In today’s complex medical environment, we like to keep things simple: we focus on you. We tailor our treatments to provide you with the finest personalized hearing health care we can provide. We’ve never wavered in our dedication to the highest standards of clinical excellence.
You can also expect:
- Great customer service by a Doctor of Audiology with over 20 year experience
- State of the art facility – custom sound booths and computerized equipment
- Various hearing aid manufacturers offered
- Reasonable pricing
- 3 year warranties for repair and loss on most devices
The Hearing Quiz
Not sure if hearing loss is impacting you on a day to day basis? Take our hearing quiz for a little more insight on how your hearing may be having a negative impact.
What To Expect At Cadence Hearing
At Cadence Hearing Services, educating patients is a top priority. After a comprehensive audiology test in a sound booth, we begin with an otoscopic evaluation (looking in your ears with an otoscope); tympanogram (testing that validates the structure and integrity of your eardrums as well as reflex testing (yes, you have a reflex in your ear like your knees!). This type of testing, in conjunction with other testing, will rule out conductive or structural issues within the ear. We then proceed with testing that will give us a better understanding of what sounds you hear as well as how your brain process words. Placing headphones or insert earphones within your ears, we will present tones as well as give you words to repeat at various volumes. This tells us how you hear sound and process words.
After the testing is complete, we will review and discuss your results and how it may affect your quality of life. If you are a candidate for hearing aids, we will review your lifestyle, and budget and give you various options. If you are not ready just yet, we are here for you when you are! We ask you to return in one year to monitor your hearing.
If you choose to proceed with a hearing solution, we discuss various brands and styles. We offer every brand and some brands and styles are best for certain lifestyles and hearing loss.
If you choose Cadence Hearing Services for your hearing solution, this is what you will receive:
- Hearing aid dispense that will review the operation, insertion, removal, and cleaning of the device. We program the device so that it is tailored specifically to you and your hearing loss.
- Follow-up care- we ask you to return in about 2 weeks and bring with your “homework” that we give you to fill out outlining your progress.
- Real Ear Measurement- this is by far one of the most important tests you will receive when you purchase a hearing aid. Unfortunately, not many Audiologists perform this test, but we do! This ensures proper amplification, measuring the ear canal as well as the volume that leaves the hearing aid in the ear and comparing it to your hearing test.
- Follow-up care! We include this for 4 years for most hearing aids.
- Every 6 months we will check, clean, and update your device to ensure that the devices are still accurately fitting your hearing.
- Three-year comprehensive warranty that includes loss, damage, and repair on most hearing aids.
- Doctors of Audiology care! True professionals trained specifically in hearing science, not technicians.
For our adult patients. Please take the opportunity to download and complete our new patient forms before your first visit.
For our pediatric patients. Please take the opportunity to download and complete our new patient forms before your first visit.
Hearing aid Intake
For our patients interested in hearing aids. | Intake
Hearing Aid Brands
Insurances We Accept
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone 65
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Federal Blue Cross
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
Directions to Our Offices
Confirm Your Appointment
Our office will contact you prior to your appointment to confirm the time and day.
Don't Forget ID & Insurance
We are required to obtain copies of an acceptable form of ID and your insurance card.
Print & Bring Forms
If you do print your forms ahead of time, remember to bring them with you.
Most Importantly, Don’t Be Nervous. We’re here to help, please call with any questions.
How to Change a Phonak Marvel Wax Guard
How to Change a Widex Wax Guard
How to Clean a RIC Hearing Aid, Receiver in the Ear Hearing Aid
“I can’t thank Dr. Lynda Wayne at Cadence Hearing enough for helping me find the right hearing aids.”
“The quality of care that I have received from Cadence Hearing has been outstanding. Dr. Lynda Wayne couples her expertise with warmth and a genuine concern for her patients’ well being.”
“Thank heaven for Dr. Lynda Wayne. Dr. Wayne helped me get back to the hearing world again!”
Dr. Wayne will evaluate your hearing in our state of the art facility. We will assess together your lifestyle and where your hearing difficulties are. Once it is determined that you have hearing loss and you are ready to move forward with hearing aid; we will the latest in digital technology always keeping your lifestyle, hearing loss and budget in mind.
Once we find a solution that fits your needs, we dispense the devices and ask you to return several times to assess the sound and perform an objective test called a Real Ear Measurement (REM). REM is essential to assess how the device is functioning in your ear specifically and to ensure the efficacy of the devices.
Hearing aid aftercare is one of the most important features of purchasing a hearing aid. We recall our patients every 6 months to ensure the hearing aids are working efficiently. These visits are included for 4 years .
Common Misconceptions About Hearing Aids
Hearing aids are a valuable tool for people with hearing loss. However, there are still many misconceptions and myths surrounding hearing aids that prevent people from seeking the help they need. Here are some common misconceptions about hearing aids and the truth...
Tips for Preventing Hearing Loss
Hearing loss is a common condition that can be caused by a variety of factors, including aging, exposure to loud noises, genetics, infections, and certain medications. While some causes of hearing loss cannot be prevented, there are steps that you can take to protect...
Who Has Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss is the third most common chronic physical condition in the United States and is more prevalent than diabetes or cancer; as the Centers for Disease Control CDC noted. Hearing loss is an invisible disability but can affect individuals across all...
Don't Wait Any Longer. Start Your Path to Better Hearing Today!
207 Corporate Drive East
Luxemborg Corporate Center
Langhorne, PA 19047
M: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
T: 9:30AM – 4:00PM
W: 9:30AM - 4:00PM
Th: 9:30AM – 4:30PM
M: 9:00AM - 3:00PM
W: 9:00AM – 5:30PM
F: 9:00AM – 3:00PM