- Bachelors of Science in Audiology, Bloomsburg University, Pennsylvania
- Master of Arts in Audiology, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, New Jersey
- Doctor of Audiology, Pennsylvania College of Optometry (Salus University) Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
- Bucks Intermediate Unit, Doylestown PA
- JFK Medical Hospital, Edison, NJ;
- Geisinger Hospital, Danville, PA
- Princeton ENT, Princeton, NJ
Holds Pennsylvania and New Jersey Audiology and Hearing aid Dispensing License
Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
Over 20 years Audiology and Hearing aid dispensing experience
Noise induced hearing loss honors research published in “Noise and Hearing Journal”
Experience working with ENT physicians and major hospitals in the area
The Bucks County Courier recognized Dr. Wayne in 2013 as one of the “40 under 40” best professionals in the county.
Dr. Wayne was nominated for Best hearing care professionals or 2011 by the national magazine Hearing Review.
Dr. Wayne consults for two major consulting groups in the country regarding the trends of the hearing industry.