TO OUR PATIENTS: Our office will continue to be open.
Your health and the health of our employees is very important to us. Given the concerns of COVID-19, we want to share with you our current office protocols.
If you are feeling sick or someone in your household is sick, please call to reschedule your appointment for a later date. This will help us reduce the chances of any illness being spread in our facility to our patients and employees.
Our everyday Infection Control policies always include cleaning and disinfecting all patient care areas and equipment between appointments as well as proper hand-hygiene for employees.
In addition, we have added the following measures:
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces in common areas on daily basis or more as needed.
- Limiting unnecessary personal contact (ex: handshakes).
- Rescheduling patients who are ill.
Thank you for your understanding. Please call our office with any questions. 215-860-3154
Our employees are following the guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we encourage you to do the same:
- Wash hands: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Soap and water: Soap and water are the best option if hands are visibly dirty.
- Hand sanitizer: If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, covering all surfaces of your hands and rubbing them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching: Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hand
- Cover: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces everyday (High touch surfaces include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, phones, keyboards, tablets, etc.)