Cadence Hearing Services is owned and operated by Dr. Lynda Wayne, Doctor of Audiology. Her patients include pediatric to geriatrics. She prides herself on a service-oriented practice and provides personal attention to each individuals hearing needs. This allows the patient to make educated and informed decisions. Furthermore, Dr. Wayne understands how important your time is, and endeavors to see patients promptly.
Dr. Wayne specializes in identifying hearing loss with the latest in hearing testing equipment and is proficient in the latest digital hearing aid technology.
If you are identified with hearing loss, your hearing aid options will be discussed in detail. Several hearing aid manufacturers are offered. Keep in mind using a hearing aid not only improves your hearing but also your quality of life.
Cadence Hearing Services also has hearing accessories for those who do not have hearing loss. These options include custom molds for swimming, sleeping, hunting and music plugs. Assistive devices such as telephones, alarm clocks and TV listening systems are also available.
Now with two office locations, Langhorne/Newtown and Doylestown, Cadence Hearing proudly services Bucks County and surrounding areas including Langhorne, Newtown, Yardley, Holland, Richboro, Southampton, New Hope, Washington Crossing, Doylestown, Buckingham, New Britain, Furlong, Chalfont, Warrington, and Warminster.
Our Welcome Video
Dr. Lynda Wayne – Audiologist
Dr. Lynda Wayne, Au.D, FAAA is the owner and director of Cadence Hearing Services, LLC.
- Bachelors of Science Degree from Bloomsburg University, Pennsylvania
- Master of Arts Degree from The College of New Jersey, Ewing, New Jersey
- Doctor of Audiology Degree from Pennsylvania College of Optometry (Salus University) Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
- Clinical rotations:
- Bucks Intermediate Unit, Doylestown PA
- JFK Medical Hospital, Edison, NJ;
- Geisinger Hospital, Danville, PA
- Princeton ENT, Princeton, NJ
- Holds Pennsylvania and New Jersey Audiology and Hearing aid Dispensing License
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Over 20 years Audiology and Hearing aid dispensing experience
- Noise induced hearing loss honors research published in “Noise and Hearing Journal”
- Experience working with ENT physicians and major hospitals in the area
- The Bucks County Courier recognized Dr. Wayne in 2013 as one of the “40 under 40” best professionals in the county.
- Dr. Wayne was nominated for Best hearing care professionals or 2011 by the national magazine Hearing Review.
- Dr. Wayne consults for two major consulting groups in the country regarding the trends of the hearing industry.
Dr. Wayne is happy to offer her audiology hearing services to the Bucks County area, and is conveniently located near Newtown, Langhorne, Yardley, New Hope, Holland, Richboro, Southampton, and Washington Crossing.
Maureen Kennedy – Patient Care Coordinator
Maureen Kennedy has experience working for 5 years at Newtown Vet hospital, assisting several doctors as well maintaining a large office. She is a graduate of Harcum College. Maureen is responsible for medical billing, scheduling, checking in repaired and new orders.
Currently, while not working with our patients, she spends time with her husband and two children.
Carol McShane – Patient Care Coordinator
Carol McShane has resided in the Bucks County area for over 35 years. She graduated from Central Bucks West HS, attended Bucks County Community College, and has worked in the Doylestown area for many years doing accounting work and as a licensed insurance agent. Carol is married and has two children who also attend the Central Bucks School District. When she has free time, she enjoys traveling and practicing yoga.
Our goal is to enhance your quality of life. Please contact us today to begin living a happier, healthier life.